Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where I've been

One of the most satisfying things about being an author is hearing what people think about my work. I've never done drugs, but I kind of think the high I get from a good review could be comparable to a controlled substance. Just sayin'.

As a small thank you, I try to send some of my readers over the the blogs and websites of those who've reviewed The Gifted. Phew, was that a mouthful or what?!

I've compiled all the sites into a nice neat page. Up at the top of my blog, you'll see a tab called "Where I've been". Click on it and you'll see it's full of awesomeness.

If you review The Gifted on your blog or site, send me a link and I'll add it to the list. Even if you hated the book, I'll still add it. Promise. If you've already featured The Gifted on your site and you don't see your link, leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll apologize profusely and fix the problem.

I've listed them based on date. It might have made more sense to do it alphabetically, but...I'm an author. I can do whatever I want. ;)

Cheers! Pin It

No comments: