Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello Everyone!

I want to thank Deborah for allowing me this opportunity.  I practically begged her to let me post some book reviews.  Books are a wonderful part of my nighttime ritual until I nod off from sheer exhaustion.  I want to tell the world about the great stories I've discovered, and Deborah was gracious enough to provide a way for me to do so.

Most of the books I read are for children.  I have an immense love for the world of children's literature in anything from picture books to young adult novels.  I spend hours reading books to my kids and writing my own children's stories that I hope to publish one day.

Art is still a major part of my life as well.  I still stay up until all hours of the night pushing paint around while the rest of the house is catching their Z's.  Like reading and writing books, it is one of those things that I just have to do. 

Now that I have introduced myself a little bit, I had better get busy and write some reviews! Pin It

No comments: