Tomorrow I find out part of the fate of my book. This is the fork in the road. Either I continue on in the contest, or I find someone else to publish my book. Hanna tells me I need to be more positive and have more confidence...I'll try, but no promises.
Hopefully I'll have good news for you tomorrow (or probably Thursday actually).
So this is your final call if you'd like to read my excerpt.
Thanks everyone, really. Wish me luck (though most likely my "fate" has already been decided).
PS. Kadie -- if you're reading this....STAY AWAY as long as you possibly can! It's snowing here!!!!