My blog has been awarded. Thank you Evie!
I am supposed to link you back to Evie, tell you 7 interesting things about myself, and then pass the award to 7 other bloggers.
1. We used to own sugar gliders. They were the cutest pets we've ever had. Not a hard feat considering the only other animal we've had are fish. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to everything with four legs and hair. That may or may not include some humanoids.
2. I am the second oldest of 10 children. The youngest is a week old. Before you start envisioning the Duggars - and I love the Duggars, so I'm not dissing them - let me tell you the youngest four children are adopted.
3. I live in a teeny tiny town, and I adore it. Ok, so we're not teeny tiny, but we're pretty small. I just love the small town feel.
4. It took me five years to convince my husband to take me to Disneyland. He finally did and we loved it! We hope to go back in a few years with our little boy.
5. I spent a summer in Ecuador volunteering in orphanages. It was a life changing experience. I cried for months when I got home. My only regret was being so homesick while I was there.
6. I have gone horseback riding in the Andes Mountains. This goes along with numbers 1 and 5. I was so allergic to the horse that I had hives underneath my eyelids. And the only reason I got the opportunity to go was because I was in Ecuador.
7. My husband and I have been married for almost seven years. We met in college, graduated the same year with the same degree, we both love small towns, and we both like old John Wayne movies. Other than that, it's safe to say opposites attract. :) We are the proud parents of a little boy who just happens to be adopted.
Ok, so was that relatively painless?
On to the bestowing of the award. I realize a lot of blogs are award-free, and I can now understand why. This was a little difficult.
Check out these stylish blogs and give them some love.
Em at In Which Em Reviews Books
Lea at LC's Adventures in Libraryland - this is a brand new blog, but I already adore it.
Maggie at Mommy's Always Write
Jamie at Fantasy Book Chick
Gabby at ...and the rest is still unwritten
These are obviously not the only amazing blogs I follow. Thanks again, Evie, for thinking I have style.