Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday -3-

Grab your current read, choose a random page, post 2 teaser, spoiler free passages on your blog. Make sure to include the author and book title so interested readers know what they're looking for.

The Light-Bearer's Daughter by O.R. Melling, Page 11.

*It was the quiet tone that convinced her his decision was final. She stared at him speechless. Had she been the sort of girl who cried, she would have burst into tears.

*"You didn't even ask me! We didn't even talk about it! Like it's got nothing to do with me! You're just a...a dictator! I hate you!"

I'm only about halfway done with this book. It's the 3rd book in The Chronicles of Faerie, but the books can be read in any order. I've read the 2nd and now the 3rd. I really enjoy O.R. Melling's work. I'll let you know how it is when I'm finished. Pin It

No comments: