Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday -4-

Rules: Pick up your current read. Flip to a random page. Post two spoiler free selections from the book. Include the author and book title so interested readers know what to look for.

Anyone can play! Just post on your blog and give us a link, or post in the comments so we know what to check out from the library.

The Princess and the Hound, by Mette Ivie Harrison

Page 209

1. The implications of that fell on George slowly, producing a black heaviness in his heart. In a hoarse voice, he asked, "Are you saying my father will die soon?"

2. "What do you know of Princess Beatrice?" George demanded, distracted from his own doubts at the thought of her.

I am very excited to keep reading this book. So far I'm on page 8 or something silly like that. I've actually been waiting a long time to get my hands on Harrison's books. (There are 3 in this series.) Pin It

No comments: